Reach For The Stars~

A year flys for another time, I have circled the Sun for the 28th time.
Looking back at life, much has been achieved, more to be accomplished.
I am that close in reaching what I dreamed of, the things that I have, the career that i had strived to get and the life that I had gone thru.
But at times, I am still not quite sure when is the moment that I can tell myself I had touched the star in the sky and I am flying high.
Looking back at my life, back then, I always believe the moment will always come to me and I will only be happy and satisfied, when the moment arrive.
Most of the time, I have never been living in the present, just believing it is right to sacrifies now for a better future.
Years just gone by, places and faces are getting old.. how much longer do I have to wait for the moment to arrive.
If it wasnt for the figure "28" I didn't realize how much life has passed by..
How many people that I had really cared for them in my life.
Instead of looking forward, how often do I stood by and look to my left and right.
Every breath we take, is just one step closer to after life.
How long do I still have to wait the "Right Moment" to arrive..
"Life just got interesting" - this is the statement I reiterate to myself from time to time To remind myself stop waiting but start to cherish life.
And so.. with my journal, ready to set sail and follow the flow of life.
To places probably that I had never known in my mind.
Isn't fabulous, the world is so big just to be witness with our eyes.
Paradise is just a state of mind.
Enjoy the Experience of the journey and not until the end of life..
Life just got interesting .. Life just got interesting .. Life just got interesting~

0 comments: