Awakening Of The Little Child Inside~

A slow walk at night after a cup of tea with my fellow hometown friends in Taman Prima Kajang, we were heading to the source of flood lights where it caught our curiosity from a far.


The moment we stepped in, the little child within awaken, and so are our child like behaviors.

We were so facinated with all the games around. The scene was so familiar, and I started to recall the last time that I had been to a Fun Fair was probably 7 or 8 years ago.

The classical Fairy Wheel

Children will love this..

People are screaming being tossed to the air..

This uncle pretty much enjoying his solo ride 360 degree in the air.
What's more, there are more games on the ground for those who prefer stay out from the tumble and rumble rides

DiGi's yellow ducklings ?? ~^_^~

The most heart warming moment that I felt was looking at families enjoying themselves together. It is such a great occasion to have their family bonding. I have seen fathers being the hero of their children, winning a couple of teddy bears and other toys for them.

The soft toys are so tempting.

And so, I remind myself if I ever have children or a spouse, this is one place that I couldn't let them down. Imagine going to a Fun Fair, only to be dissapointed not able to hug any of the teddy bear hanging on the booth, and end up empty handed on the way home, because lousy daddy or boy friend can't even win any prize from any of the games. Man, this is stressful.

So guys... start to train up... especially if they ever see this huge teddy and only to be dissapointed not able to even hold them at all..

And so, I try my luck.. RM 4 for 2 tokens. Got them to exchange for 6 rings.

To my dissapointment, I can't even get a big teddy bear. Out of 6 rings, I manage to score 3. However, it was a big improvement compare to 7 years ago, where I can't even strike 1 ~>_<~. This is what I got, just nice, 1 for me, and 2 for my sisters.

Life is full of surprises. It is just one of the fun moment that I had after a long long time..


0 comments: